It’s so annoying when you are unable to send messages with your Android phone. No matter what you do, you keep getting the response
“Message Not Sent”
Fix Unable to send message/Message Sending Failed
- Just dial *#*#4636#*#* It will bring up the Android test menu.
- Select Phone Information.
- Scroll down to “SMSC“
- Refresh it to retrieve the message center number from the network or directly enter the Message Center Number that corresponds to your Network provider in the space after the SMSC.
- Then select update.
Message Centre Number For MTN, AIRTEL, ETISALAT AND GLO.
- For MTN, the Message Centre Number is +234803000000
- For Airtel, the Message Centre Number is +2348020000009
- For Etisalat, the Message Center Number is +2348090001518
- For Globacom, the Message Centre Number is +2348050001501
- Just copy your preferred message center number and fill it in the space, then select update.