tIf you are a game freak like I am and have come across games that have really been challenging to you while you were on it, I bet you felt like smashing your Android Smartphone (or in most cases, game console). Well, well… you are not alone!
I’ve been in such condition many times. Thanks to my pet, Winnie.
Today, I’ve decided to compile a top 10 list of Hardest Android Games You may not wish to go back to after your first play.
I am doing this because of the love I have for all of you. Just so you know what to expect when you come across these games.
If you are a gamer with anger management problems, you can wrap it in a bubble wrap before you start, to avoid any mishap.
Below are the most challenging, difficult, and hardest Android games for the die hard players.
Top 10 Hardest Android Games: Almost Impossible Games
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy IV is my number one hardest android game. The title debuted in 1991 as the fourth part of the FINAL FANTASY series. Very popular, kudos to unique characters and dramatic stories, it was also moved to different platforms like the iOS, Android, etc.
Final Fantasy IV was the first title to display the Active Time System (ATB), which became a synonym for the series.
It also saw the introduction of Augment’s system that enabled the ability to transfer other characters’ characters and enabled players to take advantage of battles.
It features include;
- It has a voice acting for event scenes
- With its key events unfolding spoken dialogue, it sure is epic!
- Another great feature is the deeply emotional portrayals
- It also has a brand new mapping feature for players
- With Jukebox, Players can listen to the game’s music anytime they want, anywhere!
Geometry Dash lets’ Bend your finger when you jump, fly and cross caves and dark spikes. Though a very hard android game but the joy in Discovering the land, playing online and discovering the secrets hidden in the game War of Geometry Dash is awesome!
Its features include:
- It has a Rhythm-based Action Platforming!
- It features Ten unique levels with music from Dex Arson, Waterflame, and F-777!
- It allows you to play daily quests and earn rewards!
- It also lets you play online levels created by the Geometry Dash community!
- Unlocking unique icons and colors to customize your character is another amazing feature of Geometry Dash!
- It has Flying rockets, flip gravity and much more!
- Using practice mode sharpens your skills!
- Challenge yourself with the near impossible!
DroidFish is also on my list of Hardest Android Games. Well, it’s android Fish Chess engine with a large graphical interface. Almost very impossible if you don’t know your way around it.
It has a freaking long list of features which includes;
- Some Opening books: Internal, polyglot, CTG
- A lot of Clocks
- An Analyze mode
- Two player mode
- An Edit board
- A PGN import/export/edit
- A FEN/EPD import
- Adjustable playing strength
- A One Touch Moves
- A Blindfold mode
- Some Color themes
- Animated moves
- A Scid DB support using “Scid on the go”
- It is highly configurable
- A Third party UCI engines
- A Configurable UCI engine options
- A Support for “open exchange” engine apps, such as texel and Komodo 8.
- A Gaviota endgame tablebases
- A Syzygy endgame tablebases
- And lastly, Free, GPLv3
Enter hypnotic trans-interdependence in the Duet. Though sounds and looks simple, but trust me, it could be a hard nut for you to Crack. It was for me and still is.
The rules are simple: they control two ships in synchronization, survive in all problems and maintain peace.
Hundreds is a puzzle game that requires quick fingers and deep thinking. It is a well crafted time killer, and like its predecessor (Canabalt), very impressively crafted, if often frustrating. For those seeking a stylish, challenging puzzle game, it’s worth every penny.
It features includes;
- It has an Over 100 unique puzzles – no filler!
- With Elegant, minimalist graphics
- And a Mesmerizing original soundtrack!
QWOP is the local sports hero of a prosperous country in the Scandinavian Alps. Unfortunately, the outside road is too cold and KVOP has reached the championship without finishing the training! Lol, that’s just for the record.
Control the foot and arms of QWOP by moving your thumb through the diamonds on the screen. Move the thumbnails clockwise to start it. Tilt the QWOP forward and back tilting the unit.
And whatever you do, do not allow the body of the QWOP to touch the ground.
- Five game modes: 100m, Hurdles, Long Jump, Steeplechase, and 50km Walk.
- Some Hilarious physics engine.
- And also a Compete on Google Game Services leaderboards!
10000000 is another hard android game which allows you in a Dungeon, Crawling and matching Puzzle. It lets you run the dungeon, matching the tiles and running for as long as you can.
Its complexity makes it one among many of the hardest android game you would ever come across.
The Impossible Game
The Impossible Game is no doubt an impossibility game as its name rightly suggests. But the interesting things about this game is With just one control, tapping the screen to jump, guide your orange square over spikes and jump onto blocks to get to the end of the level.
It requires a meticulous player because any mistake will result in instant death and a respawn at the beginning of the level. It has an awesome soundtrack synced to the game which you’ll quickly become addicted to in no time!
In Pandemic, each player has a unique role with different abilities. On a turn, players will have four actions in order to cure diseases and save the world. They can remove disease cubes from the board; fly to a city in need; trade cards with fellow players; and much more. Despite its difficulty, it is still fun to play!
It comes preloaded with a lot of features like;
- A 7 role cards with unique abilities
- Fully Supports games for 2, 3, or 4 players, but can be played solo if you play multiple roles
- It has a Pass-and-play multiplayer (2-4) ability
- It has three difficulty settings, which makes the game suitable for beginners, intermediate players, and experts
- Comes with a fully guided interactive tutorial; plus “Info Mode” for in-game reminders of the rules
- Has full rulebook included for easy access and detailed reference at all times
- It has an animated interface that gives a clear indication of the game’s progress and hotspots
- Preactivated for “Undo” system ability
- Has an adaptive soundtrack
- It has a Complete implementation of the board game suitable for expert play
- And also has a very nice Interface designed and tested for ease-of-use
Out There is another very hard android game you have to be aware of. Survival and understanding of what is really at stake in the galaxy is the core of what Out There has to offer.
In Out There, you have to be safe with your boat, with what you can call on your ship and discover gardens by employing and supplying oxygen.
- A Google Game Services: 59 achievements, 1 leaderboard
- A dark and melancholic, hard sci-fi adventure
- Let’s you explore a freshly procedurally-generated galaxy every new game
- It has 350+ multiple choices handwritten gamebook adventures
- Has an epic main storyline with 4 different endings
- Has 10 spaceships with different specs to discover
- Has a great crafting system with 20 alien technologies built from 15 materials
- Let’s you engage with alien life forms and learn their language
- It totally has no combat! It is just you against the environment
- Has a fantastic pulp comics graphics
- And also comes preloaded with a high replay value.
I bet so far, you would not only agree with me that these games are very hard android games that seems almost very impossible to conquer.
Now tell me, what other games have you got that has given you problems of accomplishing its mission?
Talk to me in the comments!
Check out some more hot contents to cool your mind if you are already battling with one of those almost impossible games up there.