Here Is How FRP – Factory Reset Protection Works
Please Note that this post isn’t to be used illegally but for the right reasons. In case you forgot the password to your Google account, you can use it.
Bypass FRP On Samsung Galaxy Devices
Bypass Factory Reset Protection On New Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Download SideSync 4.3.exe and install it on your windows PC using data or Wifi.
- Power on your Samsung Galaxy Phone with the Factory Reset Protection.Factory Reset Protection.
- Turn on data connection on another device and put on the Wifi Hotspot.
- Now connect to the Wifi Hotspot on your Samsung Galaxy Android phone.
- After successfully connecting, click on Next and when you get to where it will be Checking for software updates, turn off the Hotspot on the other phone.
- It will now show a connection error, unable to connect. Just click Next and then turn on the Wifi Hotspot on your other device and wait for the Samsung Galaxy to reconnect.(You will see a Wifi icon on the status bar if it connects) Don’t smile yet, we aren’t done with the FRP bypass.
- Launch SideSync on your PC and connect your Samsung Galaxy phone via a USB cable.
- Some browsers will pop up including Google Chrome.
- Tap on Google Chrome browser
- Don’t install the SideSync app or Galaxy apps, but instead tap on the address bar, wipe the Samsung apps URL and type this URL, adf.ly/1c5Jig and press enter.
- Download the QSM file in the link.
- After downloading the app, press the back button until you get back to the Samsung apps page.
- Don’t accept to download SideSync app but instead tap on the search bar and type ES File explorer.
- ES File explorer should come up. Tap on the arrow icon to download it.
- You need to sign in or create a Samsung account to proceed with the download.
- After downloading, click on the play icon to launch the app.
- In ES File Explorer, open the download folder and install the QuickShortcut Maker app you downloaded. If you can’t install, tap on Settings and tick Unknown sources and then install the app.
- After installation, click on Open to launch the QuickShortcut Maker app.
- In the search box, type Google ma and tap Google Account Manager.
- In the list that will show up, tap on the first Google Account Manager-Type Email and Password
- In the next page, tap on Try
- When it opens, at the top right, click and select Sign in with browser and select Ok.
- On the sign-in page, enter a working/authentic Gmail account username and password and click sign in. If the email and password you entered are correct, it will automatically sign you in and return back to the Quick shortcut Maker app.
- Now just restart your Samsung Galaxy phone and you will have complete access to your phone without FRP barrier.