We recently talked about a cool feature on Mozilla Firefox that enables you to take screenshots using the browser itself. That’s sweet.
Now, it’s not just Mozilla Firefox that does this, UC Browser on PC also allows you to take screenshots of the webpage or whatever you are viewing without the need for a third-party screenshot app.
Taking a screenshot of a webpage is very useful. It might be used as a proof, explanation of anything or maybe just for fun or test.
If you haven’t used UC Browser on your PC, then you have been missing this feature and also its extremely fast download speeds/feature. Now you can enjoy the both if you read on.
So, let’s see how it’s super easy to take screenshots using UC Browser on our PC.
How To Take Screenshots In UC Browser On PC
Like I said before, you only need to install UC Browser on your computer before doing this. You don’t need any third-party screenshot app to do this.
So, here are the steps necessary to take screenshots using UC Browser on your computer.
- Install UC Browser on your Windows computer
- Open the app and visit any webpage you wish to screenshot
- Click on the 3 lines/Options button at the top right of your browser window
- Select Screenshot Tool
- You can now select the whole screen or drag the area you wish to take a screenshot of.
- Select the Save button (Disk) to save the screenshot to your PC
- Other available options include a Blur tool, Rectangle, Circle, Brush, Arrow, Text, and an Undo button to reverse any amendments to the screenshot.
- You will then select a location to save the screenshot file/photo
Taking screenshots in UC Browser is as easy as saying Honey and saving it is like putting it in your mouth. It’s smarter with inbuilt text tools, blur tools, arrow tools etc which makes it more useful.
So, that’s all for now until we see again. Please share the post with your friends and also check out these posts I thought you may also like.