Taking screenshots on a PC has a lot of benefits. As a blogger, it’s indispensable because I usually take screenshots to illustrate something to my esteemed visitors. You might have your reasons as well.
Taking normal screenshots is possible via third-party apps which we can download online and install on our PC. Well, even though we can use it to take screenshots of a web browser’s content, it would always be easier to take the screenshot using the web browser itself.
Now you know where I am going to right?
Most web browsers like UC Browser have an inbuilt tool to take screenshots right from the application and save or share it. Mozilla Firefox also supports taking screenshots as well.
I always shout it loud that I do not stick to one app all the time. Provided there are alternatives, I am going to try all of them.
So I am sharing with you today, how to take screenshots On Mozilla Firefox web browser.
How To Take Screenshots In Mozilla Firefox Browser
To take a screenshot on Mozilla Firefox, you don’t need any other app to be installed to achieve this, it is built into the browser. All you need are your hands, head and me!
Let’s quickly see the steps on how to take screenshots on Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Mozilla Firefox PC browser.
- Open any website you wish to take screenshots of.
- Click on the 3 dotted icon on the right of the address bar.
- A list will show up. Select Take a screenshot
The screenshot tool will appear. It’s very easy to use and also powerful. You can take a screenshot of the full page, the visible area, any part of the screen you take the mouse to or you can manually drag and select the area you wish to screenshot.
It’s so sweet!
- Once you get the area you want to screenshot, select any of the saving options which includes Download, Copy, or Save to Cloud.
- Once you click on Download, the image/screenshot would be downloaded and saved on your PC.
- The other options will carry out the actions written on the buttons. E.g copying to clipboard or saving to the cloud.
That’s all you need to take screenshots on Mozilla Firefox. Taking screenshots on Mozilla Firefox is simple, easy and very smart.
Hope you find this tip useful and worthy to be shared with your friends. This might make someone choose Firefox as a favorite web browser.
We also have some really cool articles you would like.