In this post, you can download the Samsung Galaxy Combination firmware for the Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime SM-J106H.
So, what is the Samsung J1 Mini Prime SM-J106H combination firmware?
It’s is a professional service firmware/flash file. Also called a developer software, it is used to check all hardware features like back camera, front camera, sensors, RAM memory, ROM memory, screen/display, etc via a service menu.
Uses of a Samsung J1 Mini Prime SM-J106H combination firmware are:
- Removing of FRP(Factory Reset Protection)
- Restoring to factory defaults
- Enable ADB/Fastboot mode
- It enables the service menu to test the Samsung device.
- A combination file can be used to downgrade the android version.
- Fix the device does not have the key-DRK issue.
- Fix stuck or stopping in recovery mode.
- Combination firmware can fix a device stuck on the Samsung logo.
- Fix IMEI number
- Knox repair
- Change CSC of device
and other reasons.
Whatever you want to do with a combination firmware, make sure you flash the one that matches your device and also have the official working stock ROM to restore your device to its normal state for daily usage.
Flashing the combination files can be done via Samsung Odin Flashtool, Z3X Box, CM2 Samsung Module, Octoplus Box, Miracle Box, and many more tools.
In summary, to flash the Samsung stock firmware or combination file, you need:
- Install the latest Samsung Android USB Drivers
- Download the latest or compatible version of Samsung Odin FlashTool or your favorite Samsung servicing too.
- Use the Samsung Firmware Flashing Tutorial
- To check the combination firmware compatibility
Download Samsung J1 Mini Prime SM-J106H Combination Firmware File
If you have any issues or find a broken link, please leave a comment.
The default zip password is: Firmwarex.Net or FirmwareX