In this post, you can download the Samsung Galaxy Combination firmware for the Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 SM-A810F.
- So, what is a Samsung combination firmware/combination ROM/flash file used for?
A Combination Firmware is a professional service firmware/flash file. Also called a developer software, it is used to check all hardware features like back camera, front camera, sensors, RAM memory, ROM memory, screen/display, etc via a service menu.
Uses of a Samsung A8 2016 SM-A810F combination firmware are:
- Removing of FRP(Factory Reset Protection)
- Restoring to factory defaults
- Enable ADB/Fastboot mode
- It enables the service menu to test the Samsung device.
- A combination file can be used to downgrade the android version.
- Fix the device does not have the key-DRK issue.
- Fix stuck or stopping in recovery mode.
- Combination firmware can fix a device stuck on the Samsung logo.
- Fix IMEI number
- Knox repair
- Change CSC of device
- Fix Baseband
and other reasons.
Whatever you want to do with a combination firmware, make sure you flash the one that matches your device and also have the official working stock ROM to restore your device to its normal state for daily usage.
Flashing the combination files can be done via Samsung Odin Flashtool, Z3X Box, CM2 Samsung Module, Octoplus Box, Miracle Box, and many more tools.
In summary, to flash the Samsung stock firmware or combination file, you need:
- Install the latest Samsung Android USB Drivers
- Download the latest or compatible version of Samsung Odin FlashTool or your favorite Samsung servicing too.