- TWRP S8 (G950F/FD/N/X): – Download (twrp-3.2.1-0-dreamlte.img.tar)
- Prince Comsy Odin (Odin3_v3.13.1) – Download
- TWRP S8+ (G955F/FD/N/X): – Download (twrp-3.2.1-0-dream2lte.img.tar)
- Root Magisk: – Download
- Root SuperSU: – Download
**Note**The method described here to root the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus is only meant for the Exynos variants of the devices. Do not try this with any of the Snapdragon variants, unless you really want to risk bricking it. Rooting your device is always risky, even if you do have the Exynos variants that this method works on. Nobody can guarantee that you’d follow the instructions exactly, or that things will always happen as expected even if you do. You must take responsibility for the risk that you’re taking. We cannot be held responsible for any damage to your device. Your device’s internal storage will be wiped clean during the process so make sure you have all your important data backed up. This also includes your SMS messages, call logs, etc.
Instructions on how to root Samsung Galaxy S8 S8 Plus Exynos
- First of all, backup your important data from internal storage before proceeding with the process because you will loose your user data.
- Now go to Settings – About Phone – Software Information – Tap on Build Number 7 Times.
- Now come back to Settings Home and lpen Developer Options. Check and turn on OEM Unlock.
- Power off your device and boot into download mode. To boot your Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus into download mode, press and hold the following buttons on your phone together: Volume Down + Bixby Button + Power.
- Connect your device to the PC/Laptop. Now open the Prince Comsy Odin you downloaded earlier. When it’s open, click on the AP option.
- Choose the TWRP.tar file for your device and press the START button.
- Now after Odin says PASS, press the Volume Up, Bixby Key, and Power Button at the same time until device boots into TWRP recovery.
- Now allow the modifications and go to WIPE option.
- Choose Format Data – Type yes – ENTER. Just Reboot Once into recovery once.
- Now choose INSTALL option and install Magisk or SuperSU.