- Your device will return to its factory state.
- You will lose all of your user data.
- Backup the phone if it’s accessible to prevent loss of data.
- You don’t need to unlock the bootloader before flashing the firmware because it’s official.
- You must charge your Razr M battery to its capacity before proceeding.
If you are ready, all you need to unbrick your xt907 is just below
How To Restore/Unbrick Motorola XT907 Droid Razr M In Boot Loop
- Download latest official firmware for Verizon Motorola Droid Razr M XT907 – VZW_XT907_4.4.2-KDA20.62-15.1_1FF.xml
- Download Fastboot drivers for Snapdragon devices – Fastboot Drivers Snapdragon Devices [credit: mattlgroff ]
- Alternatively, Download Latest – RSDLite v6.2.4
According to the requirements above, you can either use Snapdragon fastboot or RSDLite 6.2.4[recommended].
If you downloaded the Snapdragon Fastboot drivers, please follow the steps below.
Steps To Reinstall Factory Firmware / Unbrick To Moto XT907
- Boot your XT907 to AP fastboot mode by pressing Vol +, Vol -, and power key. Then in the window that pops up[with AP Fastboot, Recovery, Bootloader, Factory], scroll down using Volume down and use Volume up to select AP Fastboot.
- Extract and paste the Snapdragon Fastboot folder to your desktop.
- Extract the firmware package for the Razr M and paste all the files inside the Snapdragon fastboot folder.
- Connect your Motorola Droid Razr M to the Pc via a good USB cable.
- Open the Snapdragon Fastboot folder, hold down the shift key, right-click and select Open Command Window Here.
- In the command prompt window that will pop up, carefully type the commands below(one at a time) and hit the enter key on your computer after each line.
- After typing the last command, your phone will restart and would be back on its feet within minutes. You can now set it up as usual.
- The second method is pretty easy. Just download RSDLite v6.2.4 above instead of the Snapdragon Fastboot.
- Install it and launch it via the shortcut on your windows desktop.
- Boot your XT907 to fastboot mode by pressing Vol +, Vol -, and power key. Then in the window that pops up[with AP Fastboot, Recovery, Bootloader, Factory], scroll down and use volume up to select AP Fastboot.
- Connect the Razr M to your windows PC.
- Click on the … after filename.
- and select the firmware file VZW_XT907_4.4.2-KDA20.62-15.1_1FF.xml [not extracted…. ] then click open.
- Now select Decompress and Start Flashing, then wait for it to decompress the files and begin the flashing.
- Flashing will take a while. Just sit back and take a glass of water, the flashing will be done in a short while. When it’s finished, you will see a PASS notification. You can now unplug your phone and set it up as usual.
- If you get stocked at the AP Fastboot screen after rebooting, just type this commands on your PC and hit enter after each line of command.
fastboot oem fb_mode_clearfastboot continueYour device should now reboot without any more issues.Please share and also drop your comments