SPD/Spreadtrum Android and feature phones are so popular and also affordable. Examples of such feature/Android SPD phones manufacturers are Kimfly, MBO, Itel, Micromax, BML, Huawei etc.
Like Itel which is prevalent in Nigeria, they has lots of feature phones with very decent features, battery life and build quality.
If you happen to be locked out on any of these Spreadtrum devices like Itel 6900, 5610,2020, 1353, 5050 etc, this tutorial will help you get access to your device.
How To Safely Remove Security Lock On SPD Devices
Note that, most popular SPD phones like Itel Android phones mostly use the Spreadtrum SC8810/6820 CPU for the Android devices with old Android OS while the feature phones use the SC6531 CPU.
Others use the more recent CPUs.
You also need to hold the boot key on the device before connecting the USB from the PC. The boot key for most SPD feature phones is options and call button while the boot key for SPD Android devices is Volume Up/Volume Down or both.
You need to download/install the following files?
- Install SPD USB Drivers on your PC – Download
- Download Miracle Box 2.27A – Download (Rar Password – bdjakriztek )
Steps To Remove Security Lock On SPD Devices
The steps outlined below will enable you to remove any kind of security lock, privacy protection lock or what ever on your Spreadtrum Android like Kimfly Z9, Z8, Z7 or feature phones like Itel 2090, 2020, 6800 etc.
You will be able to safely unlock the phone without losing your user data and even know the current security code on the lock device.
- After installing the SPD Drivers properly, download and unpack the Miracle box 2.27A using the rar password provided.
- Set your PC date to 2014, open Miracle box 2.27A and run the loader.exe as an Admin.
- Miracle box 2.7A should now launch.
- Click on SPD tab, Select Read Unlock (RD Unlock), Select Clean passCode
- Now click on Choose Type
- Now manually select the SPD CPU type your SPD phone is using. Most or all of the Itel feature phones use the SPD6600L/RT/WT6226/6531 while devices like the Kimfly Z9, Z8, Z7, Z6, MBO, Tasen, some Huwaei, and some clone SPD devices use the very old and popular SPD8810/6820 CPU. Newer models use SPD77xx chips.
- After selecting the CPU type, click on Start button(Make sure your PC date is set to 2014 to enable start button)
- You should now see scanning USB serial port.
- It’s now time for you to turn off your device completely or remove and reinsert the battery(if possible), while holding the boot key for your SPD phone, connect the USB cable.
- The boot key for most SPD feature phones is the Options button, Call key, 0 or the back button. Some other devices might have a different boot key. SPD Android devices use either the Volume Up/Volume Down or both as boot keys.
- If the boot key is held properly and drivers are also installed correctly, the process will begin and would take a while for SPD Android devices while SPD Feature phones wouldn’t take much time.
- You will see 100% completed for SPD Android while for Feature phones, you will see all the security codes currently in use on the device. You can then manually use the codes to unlock your device.
If your SPD device isn’t connecting, you can try this which always works for me instantly.
- Remove the battery from the SPD device.
- Connect the USB cable to your device and computer.
- Hit the start button on the Software/Tool on your PC.
- Now hold the boot key on the device before inserting the battery.
- Boom! The whole thing would begin.
If your device still does not connect, you can try this trouble shooting tips.
Share, drop your Feedback and Like Us On Facebook