The Fero A5001 is an MTK phone that runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with some real nice specs like a 1GB RAM, quad core processor, 8GB ROM and a 4,5 inch IPS capacitive touch screen. In this tutorial , you will be guided on how to install TWRP 3.0.2 on your Fero A5001 and also root your device. Kindly follow the guide till the later and your Fero A5001 on Android 6 will be successfully rooted. Make sure your Fero A4501 is charged and you carefully follow the tutorial. If you think you aren’t getting things right, just drop a comment.
How To Root Fero A5001 Running On Android 6 MarshmallowTo root your Fero A5001, you have to download some very important files and also install the necessary drivers.
- Install Mediatek USB VCOM Drivers on your PC.
- Download Fero A5001 Root_Plus_TWRP – Download
- Download Sp Flashtool – Download
- Unpack the Fero A5001 Root_Plus_TWRP and unpack it to your desktop.
- Copy the SuperSU-v2.66.zip to your internal storage.
- Launch SP flashtool and click on Choose after “Scatter Loading”
- Locate the MT6580_Android_EMMC_scatter.txt file inside the extracted Fero A5001 Root_Plus_TWRP folder.
- The TWRP recovery will be loaded in the recovery tab in SP flash tool.
- Click on the Download button in Sp flashtool.
- Turn off your Fero A5001 and connect it to the PC via a USB cable.
- SP flash tool will now flash the recovery and you should see Download OK to confirm it.
- Remove and reinsert your device’s battery.
- Press and Hold Volume Up + Power button to boot into the newly flashed recovery.
- Select Recovery by pressing the Volume Down button.
- In TWRP, you can either swipe right to Enable Modification or Keep read only.
- Tap on Install and then locate the SuperSU-v2.66.zip file you saved in your device internal storage/ SD.
- Select it and wait for it to install.
- Click on Reboot to reboot into the system
- First reboot may take a while.
Drop your comments, share and like us on Facebook.]]>