Sending apps, data (music, videos, photos, documents, etc.) are one of the easiest things to do and enjoy if you are using an Android device
If you have been using your Bluetooth or infrared to transfer apps and data, you are not getting the most out of your android phone [WiFi enabled] and you will definitely know how it feels to be on the fast track.Gone are the days when Flashshare was a necessity and the only alternative to transfer to and from an Android device with very high speed. These days, app developers are bent on bringing the best to Android. After downloading and testing so many of them, none were able to deliver as much as Xender did. Let me tell give you reasons why you should try Xender today and always.
[su_heading size=”20″] It’s fresh, simple, colorful and pretty fast [/su_heading]
[su_heading size=”24″] Features of Xender App[/su_heading]
- Xender app requires No USB, no internet connection, and no data usage! It’s just so cost free.
- With Xender, you can transfer almost everything on your phone e.g. files, pictures, music, videos, cross-platform and even apps!
- Xender app is extremely fast and would always be. Just imagine sending your party video to friends in just a matter of seconds. Try that with Bluetooth and you would run to Xender.
- Sharing to more than a friend is possible. Xender app supports group sharing to up to 4 devices. That makes it social friendly.
- If you want to transfer to any other OS, it’s not going to be an issue. Cross-platform transfer and sharing between Android and IOS devices, phone to PC/MAC are just very possible.
- Connects your phone to any PC/MAC – even other people’s, anywhere!
- No need to install any software on PC/MAC.
- Support off-line mode with high transfer speed and no internet is needed!
Okay, you have probably heard a lot about Xender, it’s time to install it on your phone. You can download the all new Xender app from Google playstore