Itel 1505 is a spreadtrum powered android phone. It’s one of the newest phones that’s trending from Itel Mobile. One of its selling point is the 1gb ram and an exceptionally beautiful display with high color saturation.
Itel 1505 specs
Android 5.1 5.0” screen 8GB ROM + 1GB RAM, up to 32GB Front 2.0MP/Back 8.0MP
Having a cool phone like the Itel 1505 doesn’t just complete the circle, you have to get the most out of it.You might also like.. Itel Android Pac files/Stock Roms Download
This is where rooting and installing custom stuffs like recovery comes in. Like most itel phones, getting into the stock recovery menu isn’t as easy as it may sound. There are so many benefits attached to a custom recovery which backing up of your stock rom/firmware is the most important and essential part.
Without much ado, lets start getting the most out of our colourful Itel 1505 Android phone.
How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Itel 1505
- Firstly, you have to root your 1505. Dont panic❗Its pretty easy.
- Just download Kingroot APK app, install and launch it while your mobile data is ON.
- It should show root not available after checking your phone. Click on root now to begin the rooting process.
- Wait until its successfully completed at ?.
- After that, your phone should be rooted. Want to confirm that? Download Root checker, install and run it. It will ask for root permission, click on grant. That’s it.
HERE IS HOW TO INSTALL/FLASH TWRP 184.108.40.206 TO YOUR ITEL 1505 PHONEOn your rooted Itel 1505, Download the following files.
- Install the Rashr apk file.
- Copy the TWRP Itel 1505 recovery.img to your phone’s internal storage.
- Open Rashr_2.3.13.apk.
- Click on grant so as to give it super user permissions.
- Now select Recovery from storage.
- Goto phone storage and find the TWRPItel1505recovery.img file, Select it.
- A warning will pop up, just tap YES. Now the recrecov will be flashed.
- Another prompt will come up saying, *Partition flashed* would you like to reboot into recovery?
- Just tap yes and the phone will boot into the TWRP Recovery.
Now you can backup your stock rom for safety reasons.
TWRP Recovery For Itel ported by Team Hovatech.
All credits goes to them.