Here we are quickly going to learn how to fix, repair or write IMEI to a supported Qualcomm Smartphone via a popular tool called Qualcomm Smartphone Write IMEI Tool.
If you have IMEI or MEID issues on your Qualcomm smartphone for any reason, this tool will be of help to you. It’s easy to use and works very fast.
So, let’s see how easy it’s to use the Qualcomm Smartphone Write IMEI Tool to write/repair IMEI on a qualcomm device.
How To Use IMEI Via Qualcomm Smartphone Write IMEI Tool
- Download and install Uniscope Qualcomm Driver on your
Computer. It’s very important. If the Qualcomm drivers have been installed, you can skip it.
- Download and extract Uniscope Qualcomm Write IMEI Tool V1.0.1 to your
After extraction, you should have the following files in the folder.
- Now, Open Qualcomm_Smartphone_Write_IMEI.exe.
Once, Uniscope Qualcomm Write IMEI Tool is launched, you should see this.
You will need to adjust the default settings. Now, click on the Settings button and enter ustest in the password field to Login.
According to your preferences, you can mark the ones you want. Am doing the tutorial on a Dual SIM Coolpad 5316 Qualcomm device. So I ticked Write IMEI1 and Write2 which creates space for entering 2 IMEI numbers.
Untick IMEI 2 Same as IMEI 1 if they don’t match.
I also ticked Write MEID. Click the OK button.
- Make sure the COM Port is set to USB
- Enter the IMEI into the spaces provided
- Connect your device to the computer. Note: You might need to enable Diag Port on your device to make sure it detects it and performs the IMEI writing operation.
- Connect your device in the required mode, e.g Diag Port mode. You can enable ADB/USB Debugging and then use Miracle box to enter Diag mode.
- Click on Write1
- If the drivers and steps were followed properly, you should get a green PASS message which means you have successfully repaired or written or fixed the IMEI on your supported Qualcomm device.
- What are you waiting for? Disconnect your device from the computer and restart it
If you have any issue, it’s okay. Leave a comment below.
Supported Platforms: It supports Qualcomm MSM8916,
MSM8909, MSM8939, MSM8209 and MSM8592 platforms. It may not
work on other platforms, as it is designed to work on the devices
running on Qualcomm Chipsets.
Caution: Writing IMEI other than the Original is illegal in many
countries. So, we recommend you to flash the original IMEI only, or
else it may cause serious trouble to you.
Credits: Uniscope Qualcomm Write IMEI Tool is created and
distributed by Uniscope Inc. So, full credits go to them for sharing
the application for free