[su_heading size=”24″]How To Remove Quick Edit And Wrench Icons In Blogger[/su_heading]If you no longer wish to use quick edit or see it on your blog’s template, here is a permanent way to remove it. I do this each time I add something new to my blog.
- Go to your blogger dashboard.
- Login and click on the blog you wish to edit.
- Select Template under more options.
- Click on edit HTML.
- When it loads, put your cursor anywhere in the html screen. Now press CTRL+F to enable search.
- Inside the search box, type quickedit and press enter.
- Now look for this code
- You can search again to find and delete more.
- Save your template and enjoy your blog free from the not good looking quick edit and wrench icons.
- Always do this after adding stuffs like widgets to your blog or if you see quick edit and Wrench icons on blogger pages.