Today we would love to show you how to make a root file for Samsung especially on latest android devices.
As a software technician who is versatile, you must learn how to make root files for yourself because you wont be able to perform some operations on Samsung without it e.g
Modem downgrade via adb, imei repairs, repairing of network/patch of network
In this Tutorial, I will teach you step by step on how to make one with pictorial diagrams and well detailed explanation
Follow me as I put you through step by step:
Necessary things needed for root:
- Magisk .apk
- The particular samsung’s repair or single firmware you want to root
Lets get started
- Extract your repair firmware, to get the content AP, BL, CP, CSC and HOME CSC.Now that you have extracted..use 7zip to Extract the Content of the AP as illustrated in the picture below
Choose Extract to..as illustrated
The content will be as below which are meta-data folder, boot.img.lz4, recovery.img.lz4 and system.img.lz4, and all that is needed there is boot.img.lz4
- Copy the magisk.apk, Zarchiver.apk and boot.img.lz4 into your phone memory, and install the two apks.
- Open Zarchiver app installed on the phone, and Navigate to where we have boot.img.lz4,click on it when you find it and choose the option Extract here and boot.img will be extracted out.
- Close Zarchiver, get connected to internet and open your installed magisk.apk, it is very important that you are connected to good wifi here because your work will run smoother, and if there is an update in the magisk, it will be done , in my own case here I installed magisk.apk 7.3.5 which is old, after connecting to internet , at the opening magisk asked me to install latest one which I did.
- Now click on INSTALL infront of (Magisk not installed), you will be giving two Select Method options; i. Download Zip only ii. Select and Patch a file, choose Select and Patch a File Option as illustrated below and Navigate through Zarchiver to get to the boot.img extracted out of boot.img.lz4 when we used Zarchiver as also illustrated below.
Your Program should runs and display as seen below.
- Now Delete boot.img in the phone, Locate your magisk_patched.img in the Download Folder and Rename to boot.img as illustrated below
- Now click and compress the boot.img to tar using Zarchiver as illustrated below
- Copy boot.tar to your PC Then flash with Odin ..However for your Phone to be successfully flashed OEM must be off, KG STATE must be checking or Completed which we will explain later in the next tutorial
- After flashing this successfully , your phone is a step away from being rooted, However some error do occur after flashing the boot.tar sometimes, Panic not! Error like VERFICATION INTERGRITY FAILED,RESET PHONE, In such case , RESET the phone, after the phone finished wiping be quick/swift to take it back to download mode without first getting to MENU, Then flashed back your boot.tar , it will go this time
- Lastly, connect to internet or make sure you are still connected , go to magisk app installed or install a fresh one with your internet connected..Magisk app finish the work you started as illustrasted below.Make sure you click Yes at the prompt of Requires Additional Setup
- Download HTC Legend RUU Stock ROM Firmware/Flashfile
- HTC Desire 600 RUU Stock ROM Firmware/Flashfiles
- Download HTC U11 RUU Official Stock ROM Firmware/Flashfile
- Download HTC One M9 (Sprint) RUU Stock ROM Firmware/Flashfile
- Download Oppo A5S CPH1909 Stock Firmware ROM
- How To Repair IMEI on Non/Secure Boot MTK Devices Using Modem Meta
- How to flash Tecno V8 or Lenovo a3900 via SD Card Update
- How To Backup MTK Android Firmware Via SP Flashtool
- Download Mobicel Stock ROMs / Firmwares