Fix Forgotten Pin/Pattern Lock On Nokia TradeNo XL-130Q
You might also like
Steps To Factory Reset Nokia TradeNo XL-103Q
- First of all download Moborobo Pc Suite and install it on your windows PC.
- Download Factory Reset Apk and save it on your PC as well.
- Remove and reinsert the battery of the Nokia Tradeno XL 130Q
- Simultaneously press Volume down (-) and Power button. When it shows Nokia, leave the both buttons.
- After a while, you should now see the test mode screen like in the image below.
- Carefully drag the drop-down notification bar from the top and click on the settings icon.
- Scroll down to About phone, tap on Build number five times to enable developer options.
- Go back and open developer options, enable USB Debugging.
- Now connect your USB cable from the Pc to your phone.
- In the menu that pops up, select MTP mode. Now double click the Factory Reset APK on your PC Moborobo should pop up.
- Click on install and allow USB debugging prompt on your phone.
Even if it fails to install, continue trying and it will install. Mobodaemon should install first.
- When the app has been successfully installed, go back to settings, click on Apps and open the All apps tab.
- Scroll down to the end and you will find Simple Factory Reset.
- Click on it and tap on Goto App.
- When the App opens, gently tap on Factory Reset. Then select Yes to activate it as a device administrator.
- Your China Nokia XL 130q will power off, factory reset and then turn on.
- You now have your phone back without flashing any PAC file.
If this post was helpful to you, please comment and share.