How To Correct The Error Of Accessing Your Site With Or Without The www Prefix(Godaddy)
You cannot forward or mask .tk, .dk or .ch domain names.
- Login to Godaddy website
- Click on the Drop down menu box at the top, depending on the layout.
- Now Click On Domain Management.
- Select your preferred domain.
- Now Click On Forward
- In the next page titled, Forward Domain To.
- Enter the full site address (including www) you wish to forward your domain to.
- Now Click on Redirect Type, select either Redirect- Permanent (301) or Redirect- Temporary(302)
301 (Permanent) —Redirects to the site you specified in the Forward To field using a “301 Moved Permanently” HTTP response. The HTTP 301 response code tells user-agents (including search engines) that the location has permanently moved.
302 (Temporary) —Redirects to the site you specified in the Forward To field using a “302 Found” HTTP response. The HTTP 302 response code tells user-agents (including search engines) that the location has temporarily moved.
- After selecting the forward method, Now Finally Click On Forward To Domain to save your preferences.
How to fix (Your Domain Must Be In An Eligible Status) In Godaddy Domain Forwarding
Please share and also drop your comments.]]>