As always, iFindHub makes fixing software related issues a breeze.
In this post, we have shared an FRP reset file for the Infinix Hot 8 X650B secured boot MTK device to help you safely remove FRP on this MTK secured boot device without advanced Boxes or Dongles but with the most popular MTK Flash tool.
To use this file to reset or remove FRP lock on your Infinix Hot 8 X650B, carefully follow the tutorial below. If in any way you have issues, use any of the numbers on your screen to get assistance or leave a comment below.
- Make sure you have properly installed all MTK related drivers
- Download the FRP Reset File and extract it to your PC.
- Download the latest version of SP Flash Tool and extract its content to your PC as well
- Open/launch the flash_tool from SP Flashtool folder
- In SP Flash tool, click on Choose under Download_Agent.
- Locate MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin inside the FRP reset file folder and select it.
- In SP Flash tool, click on Choose under Scatter_Loading file
- Locate MT67xx Android scatter.txt inside the FRP reset file folder and select it.
- In SP Flash tool, click on the Format tab and select Manual Format Flash
- Erase/clear the numbers inside the Begin and Format lenght areas as in the image below
- Open the FRP Reset file folder and open the FRP Code with a text editor like notepad
- Copy the first numbers and paste it in Begin Address in SP flash tool. Also copy the second one and paste in Format Lenght
- You should now have something like this image
- Cross-check everything to be correct as described from the beginning
- Now click on Start
- Connect your FRP locked MTK secure boot device to your computer and wait for the FRP area to be formated.
- Once you see Success/Done, disconnect and setup your device normally.
This FRP reset file is free of charge. But for security reasons, just leave a message here or contact us via Whatsapp and the passwor will be given to you immediately for free without hesitation.