Hello dear reader! I guess you would be surprised to see something of this nature on my blog. Well, it’s not just a surprise, but a special one. If you read on, I will tell you soon.
A friend of mine is fond of calling me Spreadtrum! because that’s what he hears all the time when he comes around. Maybe this time, he’s gonna be calling me Unlock Code. Ha-ha!
So, as the post title implies, I will be giving out free, genuine unlock codes for your modems/data cards and smartphones with network lock. You just don’t have to enter the wrong codes too many times or your case would be seriously special.
In case you are asking, what on earth would make him post this?
You might have unlocked your device somewhere else, maybe not free, but that doesn’t matter here. The simplest answer is, I will be celebrating my birthday on the 1st of June and this is one of the ways KriztekBlog will be demonstrating how exciting it’s to be a year older. You can also wish me something good in the comments section. Let’s begin.
Free Unlock Codes For Your Modem & Smartphone
Unlock codes for phones as well as modems will enable you use a network/provider locked device without restrictions. For e.g., the Huawei E303 Modem is a very popular one and offers a lot of features like:
- HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS 2100 MHz or 2100/900MHz or 2100/1900/850MHz and EDGE/GPRS/GSM 1900/1800/900/850 MHz
- HSPA equalizer
- Downlink HSDPA data service of up to 7.2 Mbit/s
- Downlink UMTS PS domain data service of up to 384 kbit/s
- Downlink EDGE packet data service of up to 236.8 kbit/s
- Downlink GPRS packet data service of up to 85.6 kbit/s
- Uplink HSUPA data service of up to 5.76Mbit/s
- Uplink EDGE data service of up to 236.8kbit/s(optional)
- SMS based on CS/Packet Switched (PS) domain of GSM and WCDMA
- Plug and Play (PnP)
- Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD)
- Standard USB interface (Type A)
- Micro Secure Digital Memory (Micro SD) Card
- Windows 7/ Windows XP/ Vista, Mac OS and Linux
Get Unlock Codes For The Devices BelowBelow is a list of devices including modems, phones, and brands that we would be giving out unlock codes for.
- Huawei Modem/Phone
What Do I Need To Get My Unlock Codes?
Well, we only need your correct IMEI number or MEP/PRD for the Blackberry guys, the model of the modem/data or phone. So all you need to do to get the unlock codes is to provide your original IMEI number and device model. If there’s anything else, I will let you know.
Sample of request/comment: Please my IMEI is 869089786756453, Huawei Modem, Model E303 Unlock Code
Terms & Conditions
- Don’t use anonymous status to comment or request for unlock codes or else you won’t get a response.
- You can only make two requests per day until the free unlock codes offer ends.
- To show your support, it’s recommended that you like our Facebook page and also share the post with friends.
- Do not spam the comments section with too many repeated unlock code requests.
- Drop your comment with the required information and wait for a response. If you do not get it ASAP, please keep waiting.
Don’t forget to wish me goodies and also share the post. After all, it’s free.]]>