There are many methods to change IMEI on MTK devices like using proffesional tools like Miracle box or crack, CM2, NCK, EFT, Maui Meta, Aladdin cracked tool, via rooting, editing your NVRAM file and even more. When it comes to MTK secure boot devices, it casts some shadows of fears. But that should end, probably after taking your time through this tutorial on changing IMEI on MTK secure boot devices as well as non secure boot.
How to Fix IMEI on MTK Secure Boot Phones
Today is not like every other day. I’ll be showing you how to fix IMEI on MTK secure boot phones like Tecno CA7, Infinix X603, Tecno KA7, Tecno LA7, Tecno CA8, Infinix X606/X606b e.t.c and many more. The list of secured boot phones are endless, but we are using the Infinix x606B as a case study today to . Like I initially stated, there different ways of fixing imei on these type of phones; But, we are going to be using a tool called Aftersales IMEI tool in this tutorial. Important things to note:
- You will have to properly install MTK CDC driver apart from your normal MTK drivers on PC.
- You will need to have the DB FILE which are the AP and BP files of the phone you are dealing with.
- Aftersales IMEI tool have some inbuilt DB files for MTK devices like Y3+, W5Lite, S12, P701, PP7E, N8, LA6, LA7 etc. But you might need yours, should in case.
- You can get the DB files for your device if you have the factory firmware or the NCK backed up stock ROM.
Now, Lets get started with some necessary stuffs with fixing IMEI on secure boot MTK devices.
- Launch your Aftersales IMEI Tool.exe
If you are a newbie completely, lets get familiar with Aftersales IMEI tool. If you look at the Aftersales too, you will see options ranging from Device Settings, Brand, Configuration, and Model.
- Device Settings: This is where we have our Models Configuration through which we can add more models be it Infinix, Villaon, Tecno, Itel e.t.c
- Configuration: This is where we can generate our IMEI TAC. You can genrate it online by using this link https://repl.it/@joelrf/Generate-IMEIs-based-on-TAC-code
- Brand: which talks about brand of the phone i.e Tecno, Infinix e.t.c
- Model: This is the model of the phone e.g x606, x608, la7, ca7 e.tc,
- IMEI TAC: This is the 8 numbers that starts off our 15 digits IMEI, PSN, DevID, IMEI1, IMEI2, IMEI3, IMEI4, the initialize DB Button and the Space area.
How do we add More Models:
- From the above Model Configuration, go to the empty column to add, by right clicking and picking Add Model.
- Immediately after picking, it pops the next number, in which you can add Brands which could be Tecno, Itel, Infinix e.t.c
- Select the Model you want to work on or have the DB files. Select the coresponding Model, Platform, Smart Phone, SIM SlotS, AP DB and BP DB files as illustrated before with TECNO F2LTE which is an MTK secure boot phone,using 2 SIMS and its AP and BP files.
Note if you dont have its DB file it will pop the error below as the case of TECNO F3 that I am trying to pick from the model there.
How to fix MTK secure boot IMEI:
- Select your right Model that you want to fix its IMEI. In this tutorial we are writing the IMEI for Infinix X606B
- Click on Initialize DB
- When it has successfully initialized the DB, you have the options/space to enter the 15 digits IMEI number.
- Then input your IMEI numbers in the provided space, the first IMEI rectangular box and the second one too.
- However, it has a rule. Since you know from above that IMEI TAC is the first 8 digits of the IMEI you want to write, then it must start it, you can complement it with the last 7 digits of the IMEI on the phone or generate based on IMEI TAC on this link.
- If you are having two IMEI TACS as illustrated in the above, you must have the TAC start the IMEIs respectively as illustrated below.
- After this, click on START and plug the phone.
- If you have followed the entire tutorial well, you’ll have success report as like in the image below.
Warning: Changing of IMEI is very illegal. You take responsibility for what you do with the tool. You can download the Aftersales Tool for changing MTK IMEI, but it’s not free of charge. If you have issues or need assistance:
- Whatsapp: +2348069829496 or +2348052452436
- Contact us
- Or just drop a comment on this post