recent features added to the cross-platform messaging app. It’s new and well embraced by so many WhatsApp users. Most people don’t know how the status update feature on WhatsApp works. Let me quickly explain how the WhatsApp status update thing works. It’s pretty simple and interesting You open your WhatsApp and click on the Status tab, there you will find the status updates from your friends and you can also add yours. Guess what, you can add video and elegant text status via the all new WhatsApp status. To add a text staus, you just need to tap on the pen icon. If you want to take a photo or video or use the existing media files on your smartphone as your status update, you need to click on the media button(the one below the pen icon) If you have already been enjoying this feature the way I do, you would surely want to continue reading this post. Well, the videos on WhatsApp status are mostly truncated or shortened but the photos are always the way they should be. Most of the times, we see a photo on our friend’s WhatsApp status that we just can’t stop loving them because of how good-looking it is. Sometimes it’s more than one photo. Putting all of them together, you might just like all. Most people share photos from their day-to-day activities via the WhatsApp status feature while some just share other downloaded photos. I have a friend who sells stuff on WhatsApp and uses his WhatsApp status to share the message and photo along.
[su_animate type=”flipInX” delay=”1″]Now you might have asked before,[/su_animate]
[su_heading size=”20″]How do I get the photos my friends share via their status easily.[/su_heading]It’s a question you and I have always asked. But, I got some new WhatsApp tips for you. Do you know the WhatsApp status updates only last for 24 hrs ? Good! What if you see a photo you love and just wished you could save it? Unfortunately, WhatsApp doesn’t have that option for now,(may be due to privacy concerns) but you can save profile pictures. One of the ways you can get the photo someone shares via thier WhatsApp status is to politely ask for it. Yes, I do it all the time. But what if you can’t ask for some reasons best known to you? That’s where my recently found trick comes in. Now it’s simple and possible to save photos from your WhatsApp status updates page to your phone and see them any time you wish. I just found this out after some thoughts and I feel it would save a lot of people from asking others to share all the time. One more thing and it’s very cool to know; The method shared here will save your data because you wouldn’t need an internet connection to get it done, you only need your smart phone, hands and head. If you are ready, read on.
[su_heading size=”24″]How To Easily Save Photos On WhatsApp Status | WhatsApp Tips[/su_heading]And here comes the WhatApp trick/tip for 2018. Yes, because, everyone is going to be using it unless you want to keeping disturbing people for photos and keep downloading images. What if there’s no internet connection? Enough of the talking, now it’s action time. Let’s see how to easily save any photo on our WhatsApp status page without asking for it. I am going to show you two methods which can be done easily. The first one is faster while the second isn’t but will produce better results and can save both WhatsApp photos and videos.
[su_heading size=”24″]Method 1 | How To Save Photos WhatsApp Status To Your Phone Permanently[/su_heading]
- First thing is to open your WhatsApp and then click on the Status tab to see the lateststatus updates.
- Good.Now tap on the person’s name to view his status.
- If you get to the photo, you will always notice those white lines at the top depending on the number of status updates from the person.
- If you had like to save the photo, clean and distraction free, without those lines at the top,Press your finger and hold at the center of the photo. You will notice the lines and arrows all fading out, leaving just the photo.Now it’s time to save the photo. Don’t worry, it’s so simple that you would get used to it in a jiffy.
- Position the smartphone as if you want to take a landscape photo or record a video. While your thumb is pressed on the middle of the screen, use the other hand to comfortably press the Volume down and Power button to take a screenshot.
- Depending on your device, you can use the Power and Home button on Samsung devices and then conveniently do the WhatsApp trick.
- After hitting the screenshot button on your device (don’t forget to press and hold on the screen to get a full picture), the photo would be saved as it’s on your screen.
[su_heading size=”24″]Method 2 | How To Save Photos WhatsApp Status To Your Phone Permanently[/su_heading]The second method will enable you save both Photo and Videos on your WhatsApp status screen as it is, without missing anything. Since WhatsApp authomatically saves all the status on your device but removes them after it expires, here’s all you need to do to save the status offline:
- Open your file manager and click on the Phone storage or Internal SD Card
- Scroll down, find WhatsApp folder and click on it.
- You will see Databases and Media. Now click on Media, this is where the media files on WhatsApp are kept.
- Click on the options button depending on your device and select Show Hidden Files
- Now look again, you will find a folder named .Statuses
- Click on the .Statuses folder and you will find all the Status updates for that day. Both the videos and photos will be there.
- You can now mark all or the ones you wish to save and then copy it to another visible folder in your external or internal storage. When 24 hours elapses and the WhatsApp statuses are gone, you won’t loose the ones you saved.
- You can view the saved status updates(Text, photo, video) anytime even after 24 hours, because it’s in your phone.
- You wouldn’t need to annoy your friends by always asking them to send their status updates to you.
- You do not need internet access to save the photo, Video or text on the WhatsApp status screen.
- Nobody knows that you are saving it.
- You can surprise your friends with it.
- Save it for the future.
- If you don’t save it now, it’s gone and gone in 24 hours.
If you liked this post, please share it as mush as you can and expect more interesting WhatsApp tips and tricks for 2018.