The Umi Max is an affordable smartphone from UMi with some very interesting specifications. If you have got the UMi Max, there’s good news for you.
You can now upgrade your UMi Max to Android 7 Nougat using any of the links shared here. Before that, let me spill some interesting specs about your UMi Max.
About Umi Max Device
The Umi Max has the following specifications.
- 5.5″ inch All Metal Phablet
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Cortex-A53 CPU
- ARM Mali-T860
- eMMC 5.1 flash memory
- Ultra-large 3GB RAM
- Helio P10 Octa-core
- LPDDR3 ® eMMC 5.1
- USB Type C port
- 4,000 mAh battery
- 13MP / 5MP cameras
Download Umi Max Stock Android 7 Nougat Firmwares
- UMi MAX V7.01_20170413 Android 7.0 Nougat ROM – Download
- UMi MAX V7.01_20170329 Android 7.0 Nougat ROM – Download
- UMi MAX V7.01_20170303 Android 7.0 Nougat ROM – Download
- UMi MAX V1.01_20161226 ROM – Download
- UMi MAX V1.01_20161201 ROM – Download
- UMi MAX V1.01_20161017 ROM – Download
- UMi MAX V1.01_20160923 ROM – Download
- UMi MAX V1.01_20160819 ROM – Download
Flashing the firmware is via SP Flashtool. You can follow the tutorial here to help you flash the firmware if you aren’t used to it.
If you can, try backing up your device before install or upgrading your OS.