Why do you need the factory firmware for the Tecno Orange Ora R8? Why wont any other normal firmware backup just work? The truth is, with the factory firmware of the Tecno Ora, you can comfortably fix several software related issues on the Orange Tecno Ora R8 device. With a factory firmware/flash file, you can:
- Fix dead boot on devices due to wrong firmware flashed initially
- Fix/Repair IMEI on your device using the DB files in the factory firmware
- Remove Monkey Virus/other malware
- Fix hang on logo, rebooting or restarting
- Restore devices to their factory state
- Completely un-root your device
- Fix unfortunately, app has stopped
- Fix network related issues
- FRP Reset
- LCD Display issues
What do you need to do before flashing the factory firmware?
- Before flashing this factory file, although it’s tested 100% and confirmed, you should check your device’s model/build number if it matches the file you are downloading.
- You should make a backup of your device, if you can or just proceed with the firmware flashing.
- Use the latest version of the required software, whether SP Flashtool or any recommended Smartphone Servicing Tool.
- Flashtool – Use latest version of SP Flashtool, CM2 MTK, NCK, Aftersales Software Downloaderetc
- Whatsapp: +2348052452436 or +2348069829496
- Contact us
- Or just drop a comment on this post.