In this post, you will find the download link for the Tecno F1 Pro factory firmware/flashfile to fix software related issues on the Tecno F1 Pro.
Why do you need the factory firmware for the Tecno F1 Pro?
Why wont any other normal firmware backup just work? The truth is, with the factory firmware of the Tecno F1 Pro, you can comfortably fix several software related issues on the Tecno F1 Pro device.
With a factory firmware/flash file, you can:
- Fix dead boot on devices due to wrong firmware flashed initially
- Fix/Repair IMEI on your device using the DB files in the factory firmware
- Remove Monkey Virus/other malware
- Fix hang on logo, rebooting or restarting
- Restore devices to their factory state
- Completely un-root your device
- Fix unfortunately, app has stopped
- Fix network related issues
- FRP Reset
- LCD Display issues
and other software related issues.
What do you need to do before flashing the factory firmware?
- Before flashing this factory file, although it’s tested 100% and confirmed, you should check your device’s model/build number if it matches the file you are downloading.
- You should make a backup of your device, if you can or just proceed with the firmware flashing.
- Use the latest version of the required software, whether SP Flashtool or any recommended Smartphone Servicing Tool.
Download Links –
Flashtool – Use latest version of SP Flashtool, CM2 MTK etc
You can use the official IMEI Repair Tool(AfterSales IMEI Tool) to fix IMEI on these devices.