In this post, you will find the download link for the Tecno Camon 15 Pro CD8 factory firmware/flash file to fix software related issues on the Tecno CD8.
With the factory firmware of the Tecno Camon 15 Pro CD8, you can comfortably fix several software related issues on the Tecno CD8 device.
With a factory firmware/flash file, you can:
- Fix dead boot on devices due to wrong firmware flashed initially
- Fix/Repair IMEI on your device using the DB files in the factory firmware
- Remove Monkey Virus/other malware
- Fix hang on logo, rebooting or restarting
- Restore devices to their factory state
- Completely un-root your device
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Fix network related issues
- FRP Reset
- LCD Display issues
and other software related issues.
|Specs||Tecno Camon 15 Pro|
|OS||Android 10 (Q)|
|Skin / UI||HIOS 6.0|
|Front Camera (Main) Resolution||32 MP|
|Rear Camera (Main) Resolution||48 MP|
|Display Type||IPS LCD|
|Screen Size||6.53 Inches|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340 pixels|
|Bluetooth||Yes, 5.0, A2DP, LE|
|WiFi||Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot|
|Sensors||fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity|
- Before flashing this factory file, although it’s tested 100% and confirmed, you should check your device’s model/build number if it matches the file you are downloading.
- You should make a backup of your device if you can or just proceed with the firmware flashing.
- Use the latest version of the required software, whether SP Flashtool or any recommended Smartphone Servicing Tool.
Download Links –
Flashtool – Use the latest version of SP Flashtool, CM2 MTK, etc
You can use the official IMEI Repair Tool(AfterSales IMEI Tool) to fix IMEI on these devices.