- Boot loop
- Un-rooting your phone
- Update firmware
- Restore to factory defaults
- Fix malware/monkey virus etc
Download Oppo A7 Stock FirmwareDownload the stock Android 8 Oreo firmware for your Oppo A7 below. [su_table]
|Version||Model Name||Manufacturer||Build||Download Link|
|Android 8 Oreo||A7||Oppo||CPH1901EX_11_A.07||Download|
How To Update Oppo with SD Card (Recovery Update)
Update with SD card is mainly used if the phone freezes at a certain interface or OPPO logo, or can’t boot but can get into Recovery Mode.
- Download the firmware to the root directory of your SD Card.
- Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
- Under the Recovery Mode, click [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD], find the update package.
- Click the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.