If you are looking for the official stock firmware for the Oppo A1k, you can download it here. Flashing the firmware is via recovery mode. The firmware is useful for fixing software related problems like.
- Boot loop
- Un-rooting your phone
- Update firmware
- Restore to factory defaults
- Fix malware/monkey virus etc
Download Oppo A1K CPH1923 Stock Firmware
Download the stock Android 9 Pie firmware for your Oppo A1K CPH1923 below.
|Version||Model Name||Manufacturer||Build||Download Link|
|Android 9 Pie||A1K||Oppo||A1K_CPH1923_11_A.16_190430||Download|
How To Update Oppo with SD Card (Recovery Update)
Update with SD card is mainly used if the phone freezes at a certain interface or OPPO logo, or can’t boot but can get into Recovery Mode.
- Download the firmware to the root directory of your SD Card.
- Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
- Under the Recovery Mode, click [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD], find the update package.
- Click the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.