Do you love Videos and Music the way I do? I guess it’s a yes and that’s why you are actually reading this. I am an Android lover and I always try to get the very best of Apps when it comes to third party apps.
And now, it’s gonna be the best Music and Video downloader for your Android device.
The Internet, mostly social media sites like Facebook have a lot of Videos that you ordinarilly can’t download to your device but can only save it online to watch later. It’s annoying right?
Okay, it doesn’t just end there, Youtude which is the biggest source of Videos does the same. More annoying right? If you don’t have an unlimited data plan to keep watching videos online, it makes no sense.
One of the reasons you need to save videos on your device is to always have them handy to watch and share anytime, without the need to have internet access.
If you find a Video online, wether on Facebook or Youtube, just on any website, I am going to show you some reaally powerful Android apps to help you download Vidoes and even Music files online.
Also note that the apps are free to use.
Facebook and Youtube are filled with hot and interesting videos / music that anyone would love to download and share. Everyone wants this, either directly from Youtube itself or from a third party app. Luckily, we all are heading to the same destination.
Because of the high cost of mobile data in some areas, it isn’t convenient to always refer back to Youtude just to re-watch a video especially lengthy and high quality ones.
Imagine watching a seasonal movie on YouTube
Even if you are on an unlimited data plan, there might be a network failure or something else that will mar your Internet access. That’s why downloading or saving YouTube videos to your memory is very necessary.
Although YouTube has added a feature to enable saving of videos and watching them later even if you are offline. But, this has some painful limitations like:
- After taking a very long time to save it, you wont be able to find it in your gallery and file manager which means sharing it via Bluetooth or flash share wont be possible.
- You can’t save every video for offline usage. There are some you just have to go back and re-watch it using your mobile data plan while some have restrictions.
I remember sometime ago, after saving a piano tutorial on Youtube, I tried all I could to send it to a friend but ended up frustrated. I had to reinstall one of the Android video/music downloaders and then re-downloaded the video before I was able to share it.
All these makes it so hard to stick to the default offline feature in the YouTube app. I have practically tested about 15 different apps that describe themselves as YouTube video and music downloaders. Many of them were okay to some extent while a few performed flawlessly.
Today I am going to show you apps that can practically download any video or audio without restrictions.
How To Download Music & Videos On Android
VidMate is now a big name when you talk about Android apps to download Videos and Music from litteraly any website. Yes, any website.
With VidMate installed on your Android device, you can search and download Videos from over hundred sites including the hottest ones like Youtube and Facebook. Apart from a very clean UI, let’s see more of what VidMate has to offer.
- HD Video Download: You can search, view, download from hundreds of video sites in HD like Youtube, Facebook, Vimeo, Instagram, Yodesi,Vine,Dailymotion, Metacafe, Break and other International sites.
- Unlimited Full Movie Download: Love movies? You can always find latest and hottest movies here, download in different quality, formats. Selected genres of movie from Bollywood, Hollywood, and movies in many other languages.
- High Quality Music Download: Support about 300,000 high quality songs.
- Recommended TV shows: You can download famous TV shows from Channel V, Colors V, SAB TV, Sahara One, Sony TV, Star Plus, Star World, Zee TV.
- Advanced Download Technology: Multiple download; background download; download resume; Download stability.
- Working Live TV Channels: Collect 200+ live TVs, covering Movie, Music, Fashion, News, Entertainment, Sport, and many other kinds of channels.
Tubemate is one of the most popular app when it comes to downloading of videos from sites like YouTube.
With this app, you can download any video or music from YouTube and other video or media streaming sites on-line. Its extremely fast and can resume downloads at anytime.
It also supports multiple formats downloading, has a friendly interface and doesn’t lag at all. Its my favorite when it comes to YouTube video download.
Tubemate supports up to 20MB download speed and download via wifi. Some of the sites you can use it on are
- Daily Motion
- Google etc
With Tubemate, you can select the video quality or resolution of your choice. Isn’t that cool? Please download the official and original Tubemate –
Videoder uses a personalized search engine that combs through major video sites like YouTube etc. It also gives you a choice of resolution and other settings.
Its very light and has a friendly interface. Check it out from this link
[button-green url=”http://videoder.en.uptodown.com/android/download” target=”_self” position=”left”]Download[/button-green]