In this post, you will find the download link for the Itel Vision 1 P36 factory firmware/flash file to fix software related issues on the Itel Vision 1 P36.
Why do you need the factory firmware for the Itel Vision 1 P36?
With the factory firmware, you can comfortably fix several software related issues on the Itel device.
With a factory firmware/flash file, you can:
- Fix dead boot on devices due to wrong firmware flashed initially
- Fix/Repair IMEI on your device using the DB files in the factory firmware
- Remove Monkey Virus/other malware
- Fix hang on logo, rebooting or restarting
- Restore devices to their factory state
- Completely un-root your device
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Fix network related issues
- FRP Reset
- Privacy Protection Password
- LCD Display issues
and other software related issues.
What do you need to do before flashing the factory firmware?
- Before flashing this factory file, although it’s tested 100% and confirmed, you should check your device’s model/build number if it matches the file you are downloading.
- You should make a backup of your device if you can or just proceed with the firmware flashing.
- Use the latest version of the required software, whether SP Flashtool or any recommended Smartphone Servicing Tool.
Download Links –
To flash this firmware, use the latest versions of SPD Flashing Tools.
- You can contact any of these lines via Whatsapp for the password to the factory files.
- Whatsapp or call: