In this post, you will find the download link for the Itel A36 W5505 factory firmware/flash file to fix software related issues on the Itel A36 W5505.
Why do you need the factory firmware for the Itel A36 W5505?
With the factory firmware, you can comfortably fix several software related issues on the Itel device.
With a factory firmware/flash file, you can:
- Fix dead boot on devices due to wrong firmware flashed initially
- Fix/Repair IMEI on your device using the DB files in the factory firmware
- Remove Monkey Virus/other malware
- Fix hang on logo, rebooting or restarting
- Restore devices to their factory state
- Completely un-root your device
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Fix network related issues
- FRP Reset
- LCD Display issues
and other software related issues.
What do you need to do before flashing the factory firmware?
- Before flashing this factory file, although it’s tested 100% and confirmed, you should check your device’s model/build number if it matches the file you are downloading.
- You should make a backup of your device if you can or just proceed with the firmware flashing.
- Use the latest version of the required software, whether SP Flashtool or any recommended Smartphone Servicing Tool.
Download Links –
To flash this firmware, use the latest versions of SPD Flashing Tools.
- You can contact any of these lines via Whatsapp for the password to the factory files.
- Whatsapp or call: