In this post, you will find the download link for the Infinix X657B factory firmware/flashfile to fix several software related issues on the Infinix X657B.
With a factory firmware/flash file, you can:
- Fix dead boot on devices due to wrong firmware flashed initially
- Fix/Repair IMEI on your device using the DB files in the factory firmware
- Remove Monkey Virus/other malware
- Fix hang on logo, rebooting or restarting
- Restore devices to their factory state
- Completely un-root your device
- Fix unfortunately, app has stopped
- Fix network related issues
- FRP Reset
- LCD Display issues
and other software related issues.
What do you need to do before flashing the factory firmware?
- Before flashing this factory file, although it’s tested 100% and confirmed, you should check your device’s model/build number if it matches the file you are downloading.
- You should make a backup of your device, if you can or just proceed with the firmware flashing.
- Use the latest version of the required software, whether SP Flashtool or any recommended Smartphone Servicing Tool.
Download Links –
The file is not free of charge.
Flashtool – Use SP Flashtool, NCK Box, CM2 MTK, or AfterSales SWDetc
You can contact any of these lines via Whatsapp for the password to the factory files.
- Whatsapp or call:
- Contact us
- Or just drop a comment on this post.