If you are looking for the official stock firmware/flash file for the HTC U11, you can download it here. The firmware is useful for fixing software related problems like.
- Boot loop
- Unbricking of device
- Un-rooting your phone
- Update firmware
- Restore to factory defaults
- Fix malware/monkey virus etc
Here’s what an RUU means and what it does.
RUU means ROM Update Utility and its a system .exe file that will replace your stock ROM(system, boot, recovery and maybe your radio version) when you run it on a compatible phone. It’s advisable not to root your phone to avoid issues during software updates.
To flash the RUU file,
- Make sure you have installed the Android USB drivers and your phone is charged properly.
- Just copy the HTC RUU file to your Windows PC and run it like any normal program.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to the later until your device firmware is updated successfully.
Download HTC U11 Stock ROM Firmware/Flash file RUU
Download the stock firmware ROM/flash file RUU for your HTC U11 below. Flashing is via MTK Flash tools.