Since the inception of the iPhone, iCloud bypass has been so popular that most people even think iCloud bypass is a premium model of Apple products.
Well, that’s somehow true because….
Since November 11, the internet has been busy with the most recent iCloud bypass methods using Checkra1n. This is the most powerful iCloud bypass tool ever!
It’s really powerful.
Not just that, the number of people buying Apple Macbooks and used or locked iPhones is really increasing.
For those of you who actually forgot your icloud ID or password, this will be your opportunity to get back access into your iPhone but that will come at a little price/sacrifice.
You need a Macbook. Yes.
And that’s not all. Let’s move on and you’ll find out later.
According to the information in the videos available, the Checkra1n icloud bypass tool currently works via a Macbook only and supports iPhone 5s up to iPhone X from iOS 12.3 and above.
This tool isn’t to be used in a wrong way but for educational purposes. Is it clear?
Try it out and let me know how it goes. I will join you soon.
Below is a detailed video on how to bypass iCloud lock on your iPhone using the most recent method – CHECKRA1N
- Cellular data connects but doesn’t work.
- Phone related stuff such as voice and sms don’t work
- Apple id related services wont work such as app store.
- iTunes on (mac) and Windows still ask for icloud password on usb connection and there you can activate it if you #suddenly remember the password (if you are connected to the internet else error message).
- If you update the phone in recovery (not dfu) mode nothing changes.
- 3u tools also ask for icloud activation.
- WIFI works, so does cydia stuff.
- Your iPhone will basically become an ipod touch without: appstore Apps, music, facetime, imessage, icloud, (if you don’t get your stuff over cydia etc.)