Are you a concerned parent who wants to monitor Android/iOS devices of kids to ensure their digital safety?
Are you a worried employer who wants to enhance workplace productivity by implementing employee monitoring tools?
Or are you an anxious partner who wants to keep tabs on the whereabouts of your other half?
Whatever the reason is, if you are looking for a hidden spy app for Android and iPhones, you have landed to the right place.
In this article, we have reviewed the three best hidden mobile spy apps that work for both Android and iOS devices.
We have ranked these spy apps based on their pricing, features, and compatibility.
On our top 3 best spy apps list, www.xnspy.com comes first and there are many reasons why.
For one, Xnspy has extremely affordable pricing plans. The app also comes with extensive features and wide compatibility with the latest Android and iOS devices.
Once installed, Xnspy is simple and easy to use. It offers a user-friendly interface where all the information extracted from the monitored person’s phone is well-organized and presented for you to review.
Xnspy offers two pricing plans: Basic and Premium.
With the Basic Xnspy version, you can get all basic spy app features, and you can get the Basic plan by choosing one of the three pricing options (Monthly, quarterly, or yearly).
You will be charged $29.99/month, $13.99/month, or $4.99/month if you opt for a monthly, quarterly, or yearly subscription, respectively.
The Xnspy Premium offers all the advanced monitoring tools. Similar to the Basic version, you can choose from monthly ($35.99/month), quarterly ($19.99/month), or yearly plans ($7.49/month).
Phone calls and messages
- View call logs with date and time details
- Read all sent and received text messages on the monitored phone
- Record and listen to phone calls
- Record and listen to phone surroundings
- Get alerts on specific words used in messages
Instant Messenger Chats
- Read all chats from Facebook Messenger, iMessage, WhatsApp, Viber, Instagram, Kik Messenger, Tinder, Skype, and Line
- Access all multimedia files shared on these social media platforms
- Access the current location of the monitored person
- Check location history logs with date, time, and address details
- Monitor specific locations with Xnspy geofencing
- Get alerts on specific locations like pubs, discos, etc.
- Read all sent and received emails from the monitored person’s mailbox
- Read emails from the Gmail app
- Track all browsing history details
- Access bookmarks saved on the monitored device
- Get instant alerts on specific words used in emails
- Access Wi-Fi connection logs with date and time details
- Lock the monitored device
- Wipe all the device data
- View all the installed apps list
- Block all the inappropriate apps, if you find any
- Take a live screenshot of the monitored person’s phone activity
- Monitor keystrokes from popular social media platforms
Xnspy Android works on Android OS versions 4.X, 5.X, up to 9.X. The app is functional with iOS versions 6.x up to 13.1.2.
Second our list is Mspy, a popular parental control app. The app is easy to use and offers a wide variety of parental control features.
The only thing that makes it less popular than Xnspy is its price. Though it is pricier than other mobile spy apps available in the market, it offers more advanced parental control tools like blocking contacts and websites.
Mspy is a bit overpriced as compared to the Xnspy monitoring app. The Basic mspy version will cost you $29.99 a month. The annual subscription will cost you $99.99 per year. If you want to monitor three devices from a single account, you can get the family package for $479.99 per year.
Calls and messages
- View all incoming or outgoing call logs
- Block unwanted numbers from reaching the monitored person
- Read sent/received texts and iMessages
- Read all sent and received messages on Skype, WhatsApp, Snapchat, LINE, Telegram, Tinder, Kik, and Instagram
- Access all multimedia files shared on these apps
- Track the current GPS location
- Receive alerts every time the monitored person enters or leaves specific locations
Control Apps and programs
- View a list of all installed apps
- Block unwanted apps to prevent your kids from accessing inappropriate applications
- View all photos and videos stored on the monitored device
- Monitor the list of all visited websites
- Access browsing history
- Block the unwanted websites
- Access bookmarks and Wi-Fi networks
- Read incoming/outgoing emails
- Get an instant alert whenever the monitored person uses inappropriate keywords or phrases in emails
Mspy is compatible with all iOS versions. It is fully operational with devices running Android 4+.
Flexispy is another extensively used mobile spy app. It offers a powerful set of features for Android and iOS devices.
Also, it has a user-friendly interface so that you can get all the latest updates from anywhere. Unlike Xnspy and mspy, Flexispy is more commonly used for spouse surveillance.
However, Flexispy doesn’t endorse their product to be used for spousal spying. On the downside, it’s an expensive solution compared to the other two apps.
Flexispy offers two pricing plans: Premium and Extreme. With the Premium version, it offers all the basic spy features for $68 a month.
If you go for a quarterly or yearly subscription, you can save some money as you will be billed $99/quarter and $149/year, respectively.
The Extreme subscription plan is offered for $149 a quarter or $349 a year.
Phone calls and surroundings
- Listen and record phone calls received on the monitored phone
- Remotely enable the device’s microphone and listen to the surroundings
Chats and contacts
- Read all sent/received text messages
- Access all popular instant messenger chats, including WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Viber, Skype, Hangouts, and Tinder
- View all contacts saved on the monitored device
Internet and application activity
- View browsing history and bookmarks, including URLs, date, and time of visit
- Access a list of installed apps and view usage history
- Get all media files stored on the device (audio, images, and video)
- Track the location of the phone
- Access location history
- Send a spoofed SMS from the device
- Remotely activate the phone camera to take a photo or video
- Take a live application screenshot
- Remotely restart the device
- Set alerts for calls to/from specified numbers
- Get instant alerts on suspicious words in SMS and emails
- Get an instant alert if location boundaries are breached
This Android spy app is functional with Android OS versions 4.0.3 up to 9.0. Also, it is compatible with iOS versions up to 11.4.1.
The versions running between iOS 9.2 and 11.4.1 can work in tethered mode only.
If you could choose one of them, which one would you prefer?
As for our verdict is concerned, we pick Xnspy. It’s reasonably prices, and offers multitude of features.
Above all, it’s easy to use. Share your views in the comment section.